Tuesday, March 5, 2013

First Newsletter for the year!

Three cheers for getting things done this week! Its only taken 3 months for me to get a newsletter written & sent...hope it is a success & I don't get a massive list of bounced emails. If anyone is on my mailing list & hasn't received a newsletter from me in the last 6 months please let me know right away! and maybe check your junk filter... I'm not made of spam but sometimes the computer robots cannot tell the difference.

So here it is for your reading pleasure, the main story from my quarterly newsletter:

LESS THAN 2 WEEKS TO GO



You're invited to the Made With Love Markets on Sunday, 17th March. Take a look at the poster I designed for this market >>>



Ginger Kelly Studio be there with gumboots on. Um what am I saying? Don't worry, its indoors! We will all be safe & dry no matter what the weather throws at us.

I'll have lots of new things on show including brand new Thistle & Fox gift wrap,
rose fairy lights in lots of pretty colors,
hair pins, combs,
sterling silver rings and of course,
all my charm bracelets, pendants, earrings,
plushies, art prints, postcards
and heaps of greeting cards on sale with special market day offers so save the date & come along for the greatest handmade market in Coffs Harbour!

Sunday MARCH 17th at 
Coffs Harbour CEX, Vernon St 
9am -2pm


Here is a taste of what you'll find at my stall...

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment. If you have an urgent question you can always contact me via my website www.artbygingerkelly.com ~ you will find my details on the CONTACT page