Sunday, February 24, 2013

Settling in to our new home





Well, I knew it was going to flood within the first few months of moving in...but this has been utterly ridiculous! Seems like there wont be any need for me to visit the forests of Ireland while we have our own green carpet of moss growing thick & lush in the constant rain. It is beautiful... just not alot of fun for my horses slogging through the mud they used to call a paddock (they need gumboots!)

Despite the appalling weather we are settling in to a familiar home routine & getting to know what its like to live on the other side of the valley.

As you can see from the photo below...I've already met a few of the locals...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment. If you have an urgent question you can always contact me via my website www.artbygingerkelly.com ~ you will find my details on the CONTACT page