Friday, August 3, 2012

Swap?

I'd like to swap this charming ancient bathtub...



for something a little more my style






please! 

I spent all day looking at tap ware, sinks, showers and tubs...all way beyond my budget (not that my budget even exists yet...it is still very much in the begging and scrounging stage) but I am ever hopeful that a pre-loved claw foot bath will fall out of the sky and into my lap. Well, not literally of course. That would be messy.

Does anyone know where I can find my dream bathtub? 


note: it has to be in Australia...and preferably as close to Coffs Harbour as possible ;) And it needs to be in a usable state since resurfacing a claw foot tub costs almost as much as buying a new one...So just a little bit limited then.

See more of my bathroom dreams on my Bathroom Pinterest board




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment. If you have an urgent question you can always contact me via my website www.artbygingerkelly.com ~ you will find my details on the CONTACT page