Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Briar Rose Drawing Work in Progress

These days I don't get many spare moments to work on personal art. Thankfully I can squeeze in half an hour at work during my lunch break... or I'd go completely mad. This is my "official lunch time therapy art session"


Here are a few close ups of the fairy tale illustration I am working on.... 

'Briar Rose'








Who wants to take a guess at when it was begun and how long it has taken to get to this point? Furthermore, when will it be finished? 


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is gorgeous. I can't draw worth anything so I can't even make an educated guess but I'll say that your progress to this point has taken about a week and a half, and you'll be done in another month (probably way off, huh!! haha!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comment. If you have an urgent question you can always contact me via my website www.artbygingerkelly.com ~ you will find my details on the CONTACT page