Thursday, January 12, 2012

Too Much for Too Long

Ok, so I need to do less. Or spend more time doing one thing at a time?

Since the last entry to this blog was at the beginning of November 2011 you've probably guessed that things haven't been working as smoothly as they should, or as smoothly as I wished they would.

Between illness, a full workload and the busy-ness of the end of the year, I've had to take a few steps back and  re-evaluate what I can realistically and physically achieve with just the one set of hands and only 24hours in each day.

So I will be appearing only briefly on this blog to record the latest inspiration or to share a song, or a new work in progress... (there have been lots of these but sadly, not many finished pieces)

to be honest, its a relief to do not much at all for the time being.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment. If you have an urgent question you can always contact me via my website www.artbygingerkelly.com ~ you will find my details on the CONTACT page