Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hansel & Gretel on Etsy Front Page

Yay!!! My Hansel & Gretel Treasury was featured on Etsy's front page a few days ago. I missed it (as I'm in bed when the US is awake)but I was completely ecstatic to read all the comments supporting my treasury and the beautiful items featured. So many of them sold! This was wonderful to see



This collection was also featured on the Etsy Treasury Hunter blog along with another of my recent collections:



I hope all the featured shops were loved and admired by many more besides myself....

You can join the team of Etsy Treasury Hunter by following this LINK

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! What a great feeling! And what a gorgeous treasury! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comment. If you have an urgent question you can always contact me via my website www.artbygingerkelly.com ~ you will find my details on the CONTACT page