Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm better now

After a full month of flu, I am gradually feeling better, though I still have a persistent cough it seems to be fading away now.

*phew*

So back to work. Not that I ever really took any time off, I simply backed away and didn't update any of my web pages all month. There is so much catching up to do!

I'll start with the best things.

My art is keeping me alive, fed and housed. Only just, but there it is. A year ago I did not really believe that this would be possible, yet here I am supporting myself doing the things I love.

Mind you, I'm working 18 hours a day and all is made in my bedroom which is crammed to the ceiling with paint, fabrics, paper mache masks, stock photography costumes, postcards, art prints, jewelery supplies and postage boxes. Somewhere among all this I am balanced precariously on my office chair at my computer, typing with one hand while I hold my graphic tablet pen in the other. Its a strange mental picture for you, a balancing nightmare for me.


So now you have seen a little piece of my place.



And this is where the inspiration is coming from at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment. If you have an urgent question you can always contact me via my website www.artbygingerkelly.com ~ you will find my details on the CONTACT page