Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday Announcement

Thankyou to all my friends who wished me a happy birthday on the 22nd March
It was a magnificent birthday with lots of chocolate cake!
I am completely content now :)

But what about the big announcement!?

First of all, I am delighted to announce that my first art exhibition will be held in Coffs Harbour at the Bunker Cartoon Gallery, starting on April 1st at 6pm. Come along if you're local and you can quiz me on my life as an artist....



Secondly, I have been hanging out for so long to tell you this:

My artwork 'Forest Spirit'



will be the new cover artwork for Charles de Lint's fantasy novel 'Eyes Like Leaves' due to be published early 2012.

Horray!

More news soon... till then, Take care & hugs to all
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for your comment. If you have an urgent question you can always contact me via my website www.artbygingerkelly.com ~ you will find my details on the CONTACT page