Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Floods



I'm no news reporter so I wont list statistics and figures for what has been happening & what is still happening in QLD, Australia and Northern NSW at the moment... I'll only say that flash flooding is a terrifying experience and I only hope that everyone who was aware to be prepared for these terrible storms were able to get their families and friends away from the danger quickly & safely.



Luckily I live in an area that although it is now (& often) flooded, we live on higher ground and are able to stay out of danger. My thoughts are with all those who haven't been so lucky. Animals included.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Another disaster remembering us that the power of Nature is greater than us all...
    Lovely blog, I'll follow you.
    Blessed Be.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comment. If you have an urgent question you can always contact me via my website www.artbygingerkelly.com ~ you will find my details on the CONTACT page