Friday, December 4, 2009

Taking Baby Steps & Failing

Sometime ago I started to investigate how all this web design stuff works...
At first, it was just a way for me to change a few colours... put a background image on my blog... add images...

I've fallen into a trap. I have so many big ideas & plans to build a decent site that I have designed all the graphics for... yet I have not the knowledge (or time!) to accomplish this

What do I do now?

So... it seems I need to make friends with a web designer
Know anyone? ;)

2 comments:

  1. oh wow,this is my first time seeing you blog and I have to say first impression, your site looks amazing and so professional! can't wait to see what you'll do when you have a web designer:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Faebyl :)
    Its been a while since I wrote this post & so much has changed since then! One day it all just 'clicked' & before I knew it I had a website.
    Horray for patience! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks very much for your comment. If you have an urgent question you can always contact me via my website www.artbygingerkelly.com ~ you will find my details on the CONTACT page